Careers at inVia Robotics
If you always find yourself seeking the thrill of solving unsolvable problems and exploring new paths, this is your kind of team. At inVia Robotics, we believe that technology can make a significant and positive impact on people’s lives. We’re doing our part by making it our mission to automate repetitive tasks so people can focus on doing more meaningful work.
We constantly innovate, because we want to make the most positive impact we can on people’s lives, today.
We are explorers at heart, and discovering the endless possibilities is what fuels us.
Diving into the unknown excites us!
We thrive in complexity, and it motivates us to find the most practical answers to the most challenging questions.
We are driven by change and the new paths it helps us discover.
Our kind of fun is solving unsolvable problems!
Rate range: $23.00 – $26.00
· Support project administrative tasks across multiple projects
Create Customer Slack Channels, Customer Email Distribution list, and JIRA ticket templates to support standard project implementation.
· Support the technical project manager in building a project timeline so the customer and inVia teams can be successful based on the project milestones and Go-Live dates. Coordinate with cross-discipline team members to ensure all parties are on track with project requirements, deliverables, deadlines, and schedules.
· Support Technical Project Managers with coordinated weekly status updates.
· Test the system independently prior to customer testing to ensure correct functionality across a broad range of situations and specifically for the customer’s configuration.
· Conduct system walkthroughs with the customer, explaining the expected flow, discussing any possible issues with the system or the processes, and escalating those issues to the appropriate channels.
· Communicate with internal and external customers throughout the project lifecycle in support of the Technical Project Managers.
· Assist in creating JIRA tickets for TPM’s projects.
· Ability to translate customer needs to actionable JIRA tickets.
· Maintain JIRA tickets in an orderly fashion by grooming and updating the ticket status.
· Coordinate project status follow-ups with the ROC team, ENG, QC team, Robot deploy, etc., on project-related tasks, JIRA tickets, and deliverables.
· Support scheduling meetings and weekly syncs with the customers and internal members as requested by the Technical Project Managers.
· Support customer-facing meetings and the Technical Project Managers by preparing for specific topic meetings, i.e., set up notes/JIRA EPIC tickets, etc.
· Send out project-supporting documentation to customers: user guides, measurement guidelines, etc.
· Create customer-facing documentation when requested.
· Support customer application setup and support by creating login credentials, updating inVia applications for access, etc.
· Coordinate the responses to questions asked by the ROC team and operations team – by providing necessary details for carrying out project tasks, i.e., further clarifications, between the Technical Project Manager and the Solutions Engineering teams.
· Coordinate due dates and prioritization of work to inVia operations team based on project schedule deliverables.
· Work with RDops on gathering and organizing the details for measurements, rack type, tote dimensions, etc., to support 3D warehouse layout configuration.
· Coordinate robot preparation with the internal QC team.
· Coordinate shipping and scheduling details internally as well as with customers.
· Assist infrastructure team with networking details and set up for Robot deploy—server cab preparation, information, etc.
· Run Jenkin’s jobs for whitelisting IPs for customer access to environments.
· Create security groups for new customer environments.
· Create/support Slack channels for new customers.
· Collaborate and work effectively in a team setting.
· Advocate for the customer and press to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a timely manner
· Entry-level position
· Able and willing to travel and work at customer sites. Ability to travel up to 10%-20%.
· Highly effective written/verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to do what is needed to move the project forward.
· Deadline and detail-oriented.
· Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· 1-2 years of previous experience with project management processes.
· 1-2 years of experience in warehouse automation or the Software Development life cycle process.
Innovate With Us
Passionate about robotics and changing the world? We’re always on the lookout for talented people just like you. To inquire about becoming a part of our team, fill out the form and include your resume. If it’s a match and you have the strengths we’re looking for, we’ll reach out. If you’re interested in our work but don’t see a current role that fits your skill set, please contact us anyway. We may find a match in the future.